Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No love

Most people don't really like to admit that they are an emotional person. Well, I am. And I don't mind everyone knowing, it's nothing for me to be ashamed of. It's just how I am. Take it or leave it, doesn't make a difference to me. It's hard for me not to "wear my heart on my sleeve" as some people say. I hate fighting and arguing with people. I hate conflict. Can't stand it. Every single little thing you say to me, if it hurts me, I will never forget it. It will literally eat at me forever pretty much. It sucks. I hate when someone is mad or pissed or whatever at me. It hurts me to know that I have upset someone. It happens though. No one is perfect but I never intentionally set out to hurt anyone. And if you think or see it differently than that's your issue not mine. Some people might not like the fact that I post certain shit online for everyone to see and by me doing just that, they think that I'm looking for pity. Ha. I don't really think I post anything that I shouldn't or talk about shit that I shouldn't. But if I did or if I do, and it offends you, or upsets you, or flat out pisses you off.. know this, that wasn't my intention. But maybe your issue isn't the fact that I said what I said, but more along the lines of you know you are wrong or were wrong and you don't want to admit it. I don't know. But like I said, I don't think I say anything I shouldn't and I never set out to throw someone under the bus or hurt them. That's the last thing I want. Sometimes, I post something to get other peoples' perspective on the situation, and sometimes it is just because I need to vent and let it out before it eats me alive. It's really that simple. No one is looking for pity. And if you or you or you or you can't handle that then I'm sorry. But it is what it is.

4 comments:

  1. That's why sometimes I hate FB. I don't use FB to vent, ever or look for pity even if some people think otherwise. I bitch on Twitter and not even that often because people are too concerned with image and thinking people are just looking for a pity party. Sometimes you just have to post it and say forget them. Because you can't please everyone. You can't change opinions. If they don't like it, they can delete you. Plain and simple. I too am a very emotional person. I definitely didn't post about my Grandpa passing away today on FB for any kind of pity. I saw him a few months ago, yes I'm sad, but it's not a pity party. People are going to think whatever the hell they want.

    Plus, I feel as with FB, that sometimes people are just sometimes my friends to be nosy. Not genuine oh-I-care-about-you-friend, but they want to know that their life is better than yours. Apparently some people have graduated high school and have nothing better to do.

    I focus less on the haters and the most of the time on the people who actually give a damn. If they don't like you for who you are then, forget them. There are plenty of people who want to be your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I totally agree. And like I said most of the time when I post something that is pretty personal it's not for pity but usually for a different perspective on the subject at hand.
      And I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa.

      Delete
  2. We have a LOT in common you and me. Same here. Thank you. Flying to Michigan on Monday and coming back Wednesday. Luckily, work is fine with me taking off and just working next Thu & Fri.

    ReplyDelete