Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Zombies!

So with all this recent chit chat about zombies, I must say, I don't think I would last long in a zombie apocalypse. I'm small. And weak. I will not lie. I'd be dead in no time flat. Which sucks!! 
I'm sure by now you have all heard about the so-called "zombie" attack out of Miami. But if not, you can read about it here. It's pretty intense. Basically, there were two naked guys, and one of them was eating the other guys face. Literally. Then, a cop came and shot the crazed "zombie" to death. A friend of mine made a very hilarious video about the whole thing. You can watch it here. She did a great job. Turns out though, that the "zombie" wasn't actually a "zombie" he was just on cocaine. Makes me so glad that I never touched that crap!!


5 comments:

  1. SassiBob rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This alleged "zombie" attack has spurred up a lot of controversy. The photos were pretty gruesome. Apparently, PCP did something like this to a poor girl who was victim to a rapper she was living with named, Big Lurch. How fitting? It's on Wikipedia which isn't the most credible source, but Julie found it the other day. The guy is still alive, possibly without parole which is probably a good thing for the human population. I always thought the zombie apocalypse would start in Florida....sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to me like all the freaks come from Florida. We're always in the headline news!

      Delete