Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lord, Have Mercy!

I thought the WHOLE purpose of Mother's Day was to celebrate Mom and all the great things that she does... so why won't my brats stop aggravating me? Good grief! I thought this was suppose to be the one sure fire day of the year that my kids are suppose to be little angels. I shouldn't have to yell, or scream, or get mad or anything like that, they should be waiting on me hand and foot. I should have been left alone this morning so that for once I could actually sleep in. Are they doing any of those things? No. Of course not. I'm still responsible for cleaning the living room which they have COMPLETELY destroyed after cleaning it once already. I still have to finish the laundry and clean the kitchen AND cook dinner for us all. And they still woke me up at the butt crack of dawn. A mother's job is never done, and that's why I say next year we protest. 

Screw Mother's Day. 
I want a Mother's Week!

Just sayin'.

The only difference between yesterday and today for me is that today I got presents. Lots of them. I love my babies and they love me. They drive me insane but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. You are Mom and everyone needs you all the time. You are the fixer, cooker, cleaner and peace-keeper. Your job never ends. You are a proud Momma, but you deserve a break. Hope you get to sleep in sometime or at least have some vodka! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks girl! It was a good day today. They weren't any different though God love them. LOL

      Delete