Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Everyone Poops

Today seems more like a Monday than a Tuesday. Tuesdays are suppose to be "good" days unlike the typical "bad" Mondays. But today seriously sucks. It's only ten in the morning, and so far today I've already had a fight with my huni, gotten a busted lip from my son and now I'm stressing because I have no money to put gas in the car, so now I am not sure how I am going to be able to pick the girls up from school later. This sucks. WTF is wrong with you Tuesday?! What are you thinking? I thought we were friends. Guess I was wrong. 

And now my son is bouncing up and down and walking on his tippy toes in hopes of stopping the inevitable, which is just going to the bathroom. Silly boy, when will you learn? Everyone poops. Stop fighting it. So now it looks like most of my day will be spent in the bathroom trying to get you to poop. Thanks. If  you weren't so damn cute, I don't know what I would do. That cute card does wonders for you, son.

This is seriously how I feel today.


I wish it were that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment