Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

I remember as a child saying that there was a tiger in my belly when I was hungry. You could hear him roar! I think my mom initiated the whole thing and it just stuck with me. Well, earlier today I heard my sons' belly rumble, so I naturally asked him if he was hungry. He told me no. I went on to say that I heard the tiger in his belly roar because it was hungry and then I said he needed to feed the tiger before it got angry. Oh my goodness, the look on his little face was just too much! He started to freak out! He was yelling at me telling me that there was not a tiger in his belly because it would eat him. It was seriously so hard not to laugh, he was dead serious! So of course I told him it was a nice tiger and most certainly would not be eating him. After some more reassurance from yours truly he calmed down. And finally ate. But it was seriously adorable! I didn't expect to have him react the way he did, it never bothered the girls when I said it to them. Oh well. No harm, no foul, right?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, kids seems to have unpredictable reactions to things. You never really know what might come out of their mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. Are we still on for Friday? We can reschedule if you need to, I know you got a lot going on right now. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, unfortunately I may need to reschedule, but I will let you know for sure Friday. If we do stay on for Friday, I probably won't be able to stay more than an hour cause I've got so much to get prepared for my flight on Monday. Thanks so much for asking and taking it into consideration. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's perfectly fine. Just let me know. If you would rather wait until your back home and everything, that's fine by me. I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that works for me. I have to work the following Friday because I'm out next Mon-Wed, so I'll be working Thu and Fri from 9-2 unless they don't have the hours for me. So if anything we may have to aim for the following Friday, but we will for sure get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got my number girl, just let me know what works for you once you get back and we'll get together. I'd like to do it without the brats, but it really doesn't matter. If I end up having to bring them, we can just turn it into a picnic at the park or something so they can keep busy :)

      Delete