Thursday, May 17, 2012

Flower Power

I am so proud! The rose bulb that I planted is really starting to come up! Which of course makes me super excited because, just like with the sunflowers, it was basically just a seed and now it's getting so big! I love it!


Also, this morning when the kids and I were heading out the door for school, Brooke noticed that I sunflower had lost its petals and she was upset about it. I told her it would come back though, which made her happy again.


Our second sunflower is getting ready to present us with its first bloom, but the other flowers in the garden don't seem to be doing as well. It's kind of hard to tell really. We all know I'm no expert in the area of gardening. I am very proud of what we have accomplished thus far though. So are the kids, especially Brooke. She's such a flower child.


Also, here is a pic of the sunflowers I am helping Paige grow.


Paige is very proud.



Thanks for reading! Don't forget to share my blog with your friends and follow me on twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment