Friday, May 25, 2012

Hippity, Hoppity, Hop!!!!

I'm so glad that I joined a Blog Hop last night and another one this morning! My page views and my list of followers have both increased! It's so exciting! It's been great meeting new people who share my interests. If you haven't joined a Blog Hop, I highly recommend it! The first one I joined was TGIF Blog Hop and this morning I joined Aloha Friday Blog Hop both have worked great for me! I did have to sign up on multiple sites, but so far it's been worth it, even though I sort of feel like a blog whore. Since I'm still new to this whole "blogging" gig, I can use all the help I can get. So when I saw the posts about the Blog Hop, I thought it might be helpful and beneficial to me at the same time. I was right! 

So with that said, go join the Blog Hops, one or the other, or both. Just do it. I promise you won't regret it! Also, if you make the WISE choice to follow my blog page, I will follow you back, just leave me a comment so I know to do just that.

I hope you are all having a great day! I'm off to see if I can find any more Blog Hops to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment