Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thank you sweet baby Jesus!

So I don't usually talk about this, but since I have finally found something that works great for me, I feel compelled to tell everyone about it. So, here it goes.

Ever since I can remember my face has been oily. It sucks, I know. I have always had trouble finding a really good face wash and a moisturizer because they would either leave my skin too dry, or too oily, or the moisturizer would leave my skin feeling icky and heavy. But all of that has finally changed!!

 I saw a commercial for this brand called "Simple" and it said that it was for sensitive skin and yadda yadda yadda, they said all the right words. I was sold- hook, line and sinker. So, I picked up some when I went to the store last week. IT IS AWESOME! My skin feels so great! It feels clean, un-irritated and not oily! And the "lightweight" moisturizer, yeah, it's just as awesome! My skin doesn't feel like it's being weighed down at all. I actually forget that I have something on my face! How freakin' great is that?!

Simply amazing.

And as far has having breakouts, acne, zits, pimples, whatever you may choose to call them, well, this stuff helps with that too. Of course! I always tend to break out right before Auntie Flow comes to town, and this stuff actually helps. Move over pricey shit that doesn't work (and trust me, it doesn't!) there's a new sheriff in town! Oh yeah!


I'm going to have to check out the rest of their products for sure!

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Don't forget to subscribe, follow, pin, share and all that shiznit.



And last but not least..


Now I'm off to save the World.

SuperMom Out!

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment