Monday, June 4, 2012

Kill me now

It's the last week of school! Can I get a hip-hip-hooray?!?! 
This week seriously wears me out just by looking at the calendar.  Here's what we have going on.
Monday (Today)- Last Girl Scout meeting
Tuesday- Myles 3rd Birthday! Award ceremony for Paige at school.
Wednesday- Brookes' End of the Year Celebration party at her school.
Thursday- Last day of school! Girl Scout end of the year party.
Friday- Nothing (Day to REST! And prepare for the party.)
Saturday- Little Mans birthday party!
Sunday- Girl Scout field trip to the ZOOOOOOOO!!! (Hell yeah! So excited! I freaking LOVE the zoo!)

Are you as tired as I am just thinking about it all? Good grief.


And now for a subject change.
Awesome.

My sunflowers. The ones I planted a few weeks back. Well, I'm starting to give up. I think my black thumb has reared its' ugly head again or something because nothing is happening (at all) with those damn seeds. I had two sprouts, now only one. Don't ask me what happened to the other one because I have no idea. It just disappeared. And the one I do have is growing, or has been growing just fine. But something has once again eaten the little bitty petals on it. It's starting to make me mad. Guess maybe I should bring it in at night or something. I don't know what's going on (or not going on) with the other seeds I planted. Why wouldn't they have sprouted by now? Can the seeds be bad? Is that even an option? I can't figure it out. But I'm about ready to give up and plant something else. I have a few packs of seeds, can't remember what they are though and I don't feel like getting up to find them right now either. So. Whatever. Don't judge me. I'm allowed to be lazy from time to time.


Anyway. Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Twitter here

5 comments:

  1. gardening is tough. i can never get things to grow! i just started a wall succulent garden this last week-end coz im pretty sure they are tough to kill....we will see what happens...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds exciting! Anything that is hard to kill is always great!! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Maybe try some gardening blogs. Good luck on your busy week. One day down, three to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here !

    ReplyDelete