Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's gonna get mushy!

I'm so proud of my girls this week! Paige got a lot of recognition at her awards ceremony including Honor Roll and Brooke did great in her little musical performance! She is so shy though! It's so very cute to watch. She was singing along with the music but she wasn't doing any of the dance moves. I'm still a very proud mama though! It's hard for me to believe that Paige is advancing into the fourth grade and Brooke will be starting kindergarten! It's crazy! And to top it all off, Myles just turned 3 years old yesterday!

Paige with her certificate.

Brooke after the show.

Cupcakes and ice cream for the birthday boy!

 Paiges certificate

Two of the shirts we bought Myles.

Ok, that's enough of the pictures.

I just wanted to show off my kids and tell you all how amazingly awesome they are! I'm so proud of all of them. I teared up a bit at Brookes' school today, it's sad to think of how fast they grow up!           The teachers pointed out today that Brookes' class is the "Graduating Class of 2025" and I had never felt older in my life. It's depressing. 

I love all my babies so much.



Alright. That's it. Thanks for reading!

Peace Out!

xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment